Sunday, August 11, 2013

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #89

Here we are, back again for your favorite little meme!
I'm going to tell you a secret - I'm not really here! Shhhh. I'm on vacation, but I got this ready a few weeks ago, so that you'd all be able to post your lovely windows and doors. I hope that it works, and I apologize if I don't comment on your posts straight away - I do appreciate your coming by to post them, I just may not have email access this very second... but I do promise to come by and see what you've posted as soon as I can!

Anyway, here's what I'm sharing with you this week - I looked through my photos from the last few months, and I realized that I never posted this one. It's a photo of the Knesset at night, all dressed up for Independence Day, back in May:

Do feel free to click on the photo, if you'd like a closer view!

Now it's your turn! To participate in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link to it here, and sign up in the widget, below. Then go and visit the other players!

Have a wonderful, whimsical week, everyone - see you soon!

3 comments:

Sofia said...

Lovely night shot with lots of windows. :)

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

That's a wonderful photo of the Knesset. I love night time shots with windows glowing in the darkness.

Dina said...

The Knesset looks exceptionally beautiful, all dressed up.